Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Very Wrong (But) True Lie


If you ask me I'm going to lie and say it doesn't matter
That my feeling for you where as mythical as a satyr
But in fact I try very hard to hide their existence
Now you see why I be making a fist?
"Every girl you truly like or fall for is taken you twit
Love is for the fit!"
My brain is truly an asshole
Holding all that negativity in them folds
Now back to the lie that keeps being sold
It's the reason why I'm feeling this low
I really do like you, and I came super close
To telling your how i really felt
Yea I know you have a boyfriend why am I still pursuing?
Do I only covet what's not mines?
To me you truly are more than fine
Your beautiful in every way, you can even say a dime
But I can't ever tell you... I already lied....

No comments:

Post a Comment