Saturday, December 4, 2010

Unsaid Words = Broken Hearts


I have so many words and verbs that I want to say and do with you.
But wait why should I even pursue?
The idea of rejection is keeping me down
(Side Note) I like the way my name sounds
Coming from your lips it always sends me on a happy trip
A happy day those are things I affiliate with you
But no those day's are gone and it's so dark I doubt I'll ever see dawn
It's midnight forever and I thought my future was going to get better
You gave me a reason to wake up with a smile now I sleep with a frown
Better days, that's what I'm looking for
But their is no love out there for you stupid boy
My brain keeps telling me...
Maybe you should start craving pedigree it seems like all the dogs have a girl
But didn't a good girl put your life into a twirl?
A twister touching down in the fall.
I don't think you know, but all things matter big or small.
Without you, my heart slows to a crawl...
Technically I'm legally dead.
But I'm getting bored with these metaphors so I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment