Friday, December 3, 2010

The Heartbroken Phantom


It got to the point where I couldn't wake up without you on my mind
I enjoyed how it felt each and every time
But now it's a string of painful memories I put on rewind
I doubt I will ever be just fine
I believe you broke my heart, but you don't even know
It's a fact that I don't want anyone to know it
But tell me why I feel just fine?
Then I'm ready to cry at the drop of a dime?
Am I really over it?
Or it hurts so bad my brain hasn't registered it
But sadly that doesn't lessen the pain
No doubt I will ever feel the same
I'm screaming in pain but... nobody hears me
Am I a animal stuck in the zoo, please someone tell me what to do
I wish I could choose who I love so I could avoid this
But you can't escape the fact that YOUR my 2nd heartbreak
I just hate the fact that you don't even know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment