Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Hate You... I Think.


Do I hate you? thats a good question where should I start?
I would like to say "I Do" for what you've done to my heart
See how "I Do" can be changed around?
A new future wife is what I thought I found
I couldn't think of anyone else better
That's why I always thought "I should go and tell her"
But I waited too long to tell it
I wish i was a child so I can throw a fit
But my mature side is telling me to sit
I know I told her "I Love You" more than once
I guess she took it as platonic friendship love
I was seeing them releasing white doves
I was looking to far in my future
While my present was left in shambles
Why didn't I take a gamble?
In the end I would LOVE to say "I Hate You"
But I doubt I will ever stop loving you....

2 comments:

  1. hey man keep your head up. You got some good shit on here so far. keep it up. You ever hear Wale's "Break Up song"? you should check that out.

    Check my blog out and follow.
    http://thegreatergoodsd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i listen to that song almost everyday, thanx dude

    ReplyDelete